Simple Candle Ritual


Simple Candle Ritual Cover You will need a new candle, the colour of your choice. Choose something that corresponds with the type of spell you wish to perform. Consecrate the candle and carve a pentagram on it. Say:

"Upon this candle I will write What I receive of thee this night,
Grant me what I wish you to do;
I dedicate this rite to you.
I trust that you will grant this boon, O lovely Goddess of the Moon."

This type of candle magick spell works well with any ritual.

TO WORK CANDLE magick 2

Hold your hands on each side of the candle and mentally pour thoughts of your aim into the candle. When you are ready, light the candle, say:

Candle of power, candle of might, Create my desires here on this night.
Power, stream from this candle's fire. Bring to me my heart's desire.
My words have strength, the victory's won. So say I. This spell is done.

It is best to let the candle burn to the end. Remember: The longer you let the candle burn, the stronger the spell,

A Candle Blessing Ritual

Rub anointing oil into the wax of the candle starting at the middle and working your way up to the top as you say:

'I CONSECRATE THEE AS A TOOL OF MAGICK. BLESSED BE!'

Start at the middle and go downwards this time and say:

'I CHARGE THEE WITH POWER IN THE NAME OF THE GODDESS. SO MOTE IT BE!'

Books You Might Enjoy:

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - Candlelight
Aleister Crowley - Songs For Italy
Thomas Moore - Candle Magick For Love
Vovim Baghie - The Grand Satanic Ritual
Aleister Crowley - Ritual Viii