Reverse Love Spell


Reverse Love Spell Cover
Reverse love spell

I. Get a cup full of rose petals, and a half a cup of mandrake.

II. Boil the roses, take out the water and put it in a vase or glass
that you can cork up.

III. Dry the rose petals (in a Microwave is fine) and on a night
where the moon wanes very close to new...

IV. Light a large fire, cast a circle (or whatever cleansing you
do), and when read pour the mandrake and dried rose over
a fire.

Speak into the night:

"I call to the storms
I call to the breeze
To scourge the ground
and bend the trees

I summon Cerridwyn
Morgana and Aine
to take my love, away from me.

May he find love,
true and pure,
but with him, no longer
shall I endure

For my own good
if harming none
Ash'te Savant'
the spell is done!"

V. Leave an offering of some of the water for the Sidhe.

VI. Mix ash from the fire in the rest of the water, cork
and burry. Binding is a good idea. If you ever want
him to return, break the spell and call him.

(C) 1995 UCL

Books in PDF format to read:

Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells
Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - Three Lives

Labels: candle successful study  dispell goblins  hell spells  spell showbusiness  love spell  attract love  incense oils  unicorn wicca  studied 1953 edition  intimation constitution  sloane kelley  liber   ancient book  encyclopedia crystal metal  religion