Candle And Crystal Spell For Successful Study


Candle And Crystal Spell For Successful Study Cover
Anoint two yellow candles with lemon oil and light them. Take a citrine quartz,
anoint with lemon oil also, and place in front of the candles so that the
candlelight shines on it. Chant the following:

'Charge the stone with candle light
To fill my mind with wisdom bright
To keep my mind alert and clear
So that no bane can interfere
With the process of my brain
So what I read is knowledge gained
For all my life to stay with me
This is my will, so mote it be!'

Let the candles burn and charge the stone while you study. Keep the stone with
you when you need to give papers, take exams or study.


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Thomas Moore - Candle Magick For Love
Richard Alan Miller - The Magical And Ritual Use Of Herbs

Tags: liber liber sanctorum  enoch hebrew book  method telling cards  sorcery sethanic  grande table terre