How To Seduce Someone With A Love Spell


How To Seduce Someone With A Love Spell Image

KING SOLOMON PICK-UP LINES

Okay, so the words from the Song of Solomon may not work on today's women in public; however, we hoodoo folk know how powerful that book is in love conjure work. It packs a punch!

Today is Valentine's Day and it's the one day of the year we can openly burn red candles and sprinkle rose petals around without anybody knowing we are conjuring us some lovin'!

So I thought I would share a love work using the Song of Solomon.

COME TO ME


This work can be used by women or gay men to draw their lover to them. For this work one can use "come to me" spiritual supplies, such as oil, incense, and powder, but it's not necessary.

ITEMS NEEDED:


Bible

Bowl


Fresh Rose Petals

Lavender


Patchouli or Cinnamon Sticks

Water


*Red Candle

*Come To Me Spiritual Supplies

Procedure:


If you want to use the candle and spiritual products then go ahead and carve the person's name in the candle and then dress it with come to me oil. Burn it on top of a photo of the beloved. Burn come to me incense and sprinkle a circle of come to me powder around the candle.

Into a bowl place fresh rose petals, lavender, and patchouli. Patchouli will draw your lover to you. If you don't have patchouli then add a stick of cinnamon. Add water to the bowl to cover the items. Pray the verses below over the bowl three times and then allow the bowl to sit overnight.

Song Of Solomon 3: 1-5

1 By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.

2 I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.

3 The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?

4 It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.

5 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

Now, at dawn rise and take the mixture and sprinkle it from your front porch or front door back to your bedroom. Walk backwards and call his name as you sprinkle the mixture. If you want to make it stronger, you can start sprinkling the mixture from the nearest crossroads back to your house. When you get to your bedroom you will sprinkle the mixture on your bed. With the remaining water you need to dress your bed posts and then dress yourself. Be sensual when you dress yourself and pay close attention to the parts of your body you want your lover to pay attention to! He will come to you.

HOW TO SEDUCE SOMEONE WITH A LOVE SPELL


LET'S GET IT ON - MARVIN GAYE

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

WISHING EVERYONE SOME GOOD LOVIN' TONIGHT!



Keywords: safe love spells  wiccan spells love  witchcraft and spells  book magic  magic love  good luck spells  love spell telenovela  religions believe