Some Banishing Spells


Some Banishing Spells Cover

To Banish Illness

Burn a black candle anointed with banishing and burn banishing incense. Concentrate on removing whatever the health problem may be by saying:

" As this candle burns,
So the illness turns,
Melted like this wax,
Cut like with an ax,
Remove and banished,
All disabilities vanished,
As my word you see,
Radiant health blessed be.
"

Let the candle burn until done.
Then bury ashes from incense and leftover wax.

Banishing Oil


1/2 oz olive oil
15 drops pine oil
12 drops rue oil
7 drops pepper oil
10 drops peppermint oil

Banishment Of Demons: "Lofahom, Solomon, Iyouel, Iyosenaoui"

BANISHMENT SPELL:


This is a spell for love gone wrong, for ending a personal, family or business relationship that you no longer wish to be in. It is a fire spell. To work it, gather herbs of protection and an image of the person (photograph, poppet, etc.) Something written in their own hand, a lock of hair, a piece of clothing or a personal object will also do. Put everything into a fireproof container iron cauldron, marble mortar, whatever and set fire to it as you perform the spell. Add the photograph or a piece of paper with the person's name on it if you have trouble getting the fire going. It should make a very satisfactory blaze that reduces to ashes. The ashes can be buried or washed down a drain. Flush them down a toilet if you are very angry. Dispose of all the objects that connect you to the person: gifts, letters, photographs, etc. It is especially important to get rid of jewelry. Move house if you have to. Be careful with this spell. It's permanent, so don't use it unless you really mean forever. It's also powerful. The person I used it against had a pregnant wife, and their child was born with a hole in its heart.

By the crimson and the gold
By basilisk and bloodstone
By the garlic in the fields
By the poppies and what they yield
Invisibly I make my shield
To detect thee and deflect thee
And keep thy harm from me.
By dragon's blood and salamanders
By horses when their hooves strike sparks
By the dragon breathing flames
From the Book of Life I erase thy names
I cut the cords and unlock the chains
I sever all the ties by which we were bound
And with impenetrable walls myself I surround
Against thy power and its source
Against thy evil and its source
Vesta, Pele, Lilith
Kali Kali Kali
I banish thee forever from me
And any harm from thee to me
Doubles back and tables turned
Thou shalt by thyself be burned
Lilith, Vesta, Pele
Kali Ma Kali Ma
By the power of three times three
I banish thee, I banish thee, and I banish thee
I am set free
So mote it be!

Recommended books (free to download):

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Rats In The Walls
Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells
Anonymous - White Magic Spells

Labels: shadows companion  purpose spell affect  money spell  hand protection symbol  goddess hecatee  court case spells  enlightenment spell  purpose spell affect  winter solstices  royal life ladders  eight sabbats