Reverse A Curse


Reverse A Curse Cover SPELL TO REVERSE A CURSE

What you need:
1 White Candle
1 black candle (should be smaller then the white one)
1 glass jar
1 toothpick
Matches
two pie pans
A small Mirror

Put the white candle in one pan and the black in the other. Light each candle.
As the candles burn, chant the following and push your energy into the candles:

"I burn these candles, one white, one black
To reverse the curse of ___persons name___ attack.
I call to the wind to blow the curse back!
I call to the sun to burn him/her with his/her own attack!
I call to the trees to make the curse grow! I call to the air to make the curse
follow where ever he/she shall go!
I am a mirror and I reflect the curse back!

Now you must wait and let the candles burn until there is no candle left. While
you are waiting, take the mirror and wrap it in the cloth and tie shut. Smash
the cloth until the mirror is broken. When the black has burned down, pour the
black wax into the jar and let dry. Using the toothpick, inscribe his/her name
into the black.

Open the cloth and put the broken mirror pieces on top (throw the cloth away).
Pour the white candle wax on top of the glass and let cool. Using the tooth
pick, inscribe the following: I am protected as long as the white covers the
black. Close the jar tightly and bury in a safe place. As long as the white
covers the black you should be protected from any curses he/she put(s) on you
and the affects should go back to that person. I hope this helps.

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Anonymous - Healing Gemstones And Crystals
Emmanuel Swedenborg - Heaven And Hell
Roman Tertius Sibellius - De Vermis Mysteriis
Aleister Crowley - Rosa Coeli