Find A Job


Find A Job Cover

Spell to find a job

Spell to Find a Job
use during the waxing moon

Special Tools:


Green candle to represent job/good luck
Good Luck/Job Oil: allspice, cinnamon, sage, dill, mix with base oil Banishing/Exorcism Oil: cloves, garlic, basil mixed with base oil
Black or dark candle to represent obstacles

Small jar to be filled with nutmeg, Tiger's eye stone, thyme,

Rune or some other symbol of good fortune and a piece on paper on which you have written the description of your perfect job

Casting the Circle:


The East, the Wind
Positive forces, I call you in

The South, the Fire
Aid this night in my desire

The West, the Water
I conjure my need into matter

The North, the Grove
Bring your gifts,I make it so

The Center, the Force
I call you to open your doors

I conjure thee, O circle of Power
That you might be for me a boundary between the world of men and the realm of the mighty spirits.

A place of joy, love and trust to contain the power I will raise herein I have called upon the protectors of the East, South, West and North to aid me in the construction of this circle In the name of the Horned Lord and Radiant Lady Thus do I conjure thee, great circle of power! This circle is sealed.

Invocation to the God/dess

Great Goddess
I ask you to join me tonight
at the waxing of the moon's powers
to assist me in my rite
Tonight, I ask for guidance, for luck, for success in finding a new and better job
Guide me, protect me, help me
I, your priest/ess, ask this of you
So mote it be!

Great God
I ask you to join me tonight
at the waxing of the moon's powers
to assist me in my rite
Tonight, I ask for guidance, for luck, for success in finding a new and better job
Guide me, protect me, help me
I, your priest/ess, ask this of you
So mote it be!

The Spell


Anoint the black candle with banishing/exorcism oil and light the candle while visualizing all of your obstacles falling away

"Bad luck flees
Obstacles fall
My path is clear
Heed my call!
"

Anoint the green candle with employment/luck oil

"Good luck is mine and prosperity
Help me Great Ones
Come to me
Opportunity and rewards I see
As I will, so mote it be!
"

Meditate on the job you want as you gaze into the candle's flame.

Still in the circle, fill your good luck jar with the herbs, stone, note and piece of paper with the fortune rune inscribed on it. Seal the jar with these words:

"Earth-born stone of brilliant hue
Your energy makes my dreams come true
Hearken to my deep desire
amidst the candle's radiant fire
Herbs of luck, prosperity
heed my call and bring to me
a better job, new opportunity
As I will, so mote it be!
"

Shake the jar, seal it with a kiss and place it back on the altar.

Ground and center


Thank the God and Goddess

Close the circle


Each morning after, hold the jar while saying (or thinking),
"God and Goddess
Hear as I pray
Let good fortune come my way
send me luck, prosperity
in my job search
so mote it be!
"

Shake the jar a few times, seal it with a kiss and replace it on the altar.

Recommended books (free to download):

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - In The Walls Of Eryx
Hrafnagaldr Odi - Odin Ravens Song
Confucius - Confucian Canon

Labels: modern 1848 1866  animal healing  bottle spell  white spells justice  getting spell  money list  removal spells  attract love  death exploring  prosecutions south west  general memorials perfecte  psychic spells