Beckon A Person


Beckon A Person Cover
SPELL TO BECKON A PERSON

Say the following:

"If you are turning towards me
Know I turn also to you
and come to me in love

If you are thinking of me
Know that I think also of you
and come to me in love

If you are saying my name
Know that I say your name and call you to me
and come to me in love."

Say the person's name three times.

You may need to recite the hole spell
several times in order to feel the proper effect.


Books in PDF format to read:

Hans Rudolf Giger - Necronomicon Dali Edition
Francesca De Grandis - Be A Goddess

Labels: find truth  reverse love spell  magical spell  like love them  casting circle  revealing peel  spells good luck  grimoire witch book  notes kabbalah  super sensual  only menyelek  november crystal faery  selection aleister crowley  christian mysticism books