Lust Spell


Lust Spell Image
(perform on Tuesday nights only)

Materials:

picture of person you desire
a red or pink candle
pen or pencil

Cast a Circle...

Invoke Venus with this chant:
Venus, Mighty one of Lust!
I call upon you with your trust
To bring this person to me now
Your fragile trust is your vow!

Light your candle and chant while visiualizing you and
your desired person doing what you wish.

Chant:
(Person's desired name) please come to me
Fufill my desire successfully
I beg of you to come to me
As I will, so mote it be.

Take the picture and write your name and the desired
person's name on the back ofi t. Kiss the picture,
place it to your heart. Extinguish the candle, and
place picture in your pillow case.

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):

Mama San Ra Ab Rampa - Pussywillow
Anonymous - White Magic Spells
Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells


Labels: immediate love spells  wicca magic  magic money spell  witch chants and spells  best love spell  voodoo love spells free  book of witchcraft spells  easy love spells that work free