Calm For An Operation


Calm For An Operation Cover
Before a visit to the hospital for an operation, make yourself a healing package. Gather together a peridot or green crystal, a small vial of geranium scented body oil and a small makeup mirror. Wrap everything in tissue and put it all into a pretty gift box. Write these words on a blue piece of paper:

"Here within this magick box
I'll find enchanted fare -
a crystal to shine and light my day,
a secret oil to smooth my cares
and a looking glass in which I'll see
my loved ones smiling there.
"

This can also be made up for a friend.



Recommended books (free to download):

Anonymous - Wicca Beliefs And Practices
Marcus Cordey - Magical Theory And Tradition

Labels: ultimate book  spiritual present  casting circle  holidays holy which  book pagan  opening circle  ease pain  idiots paganism  witch trials hanging  eight sabbats witchcraft  sunday sacredness roman  witches potions