Job Spell


Job Spell Image
This is best begun on the night of the new moon.

Use an astral candle for yourself, your color.
A brown candle for the job itself
A green candle for prosperity

Burn a prosperity incense and anoint the candles with a prosperity oil. I would use cinnamon. Anoint from wick to end. These candles should be in a safe place, they have to burn out entirely.

Place the brown candle in the center, the green on the right and the astral on the left.

Light the astral:

"I ask for change,
that is my right,
open the way,
clear my sight"

Light the green:

"Good luck is mine and prosperity,
help me Great Ones,
come to me"

Light the brown:

"Opportunity, work, rewards I see,
And as I will, So Mote It Be!"

Leave these to burn out completely and dispose of the wax afterwards. Each night for a week, or until the candle is used up, light a second brown candle for 9 minutes while meditation and gaining balance in preparation for the job and the good to come.

During this time period, actively seed a job. Listen to your intuition and follow up on all leads.

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):

Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells
Anonymous - Book Of Spells


Labels: powerful white magic  drawing down the moon  the necronomicon pdf  effective love spell  pagan beliefs  pagan witchcraft spells  magic spells free  fairy magic books  angelic magic