Do You Like Me Spell


Do You Like Me Spell Cover
Sometimes we really like someone but say nothing because we fear if we made an advance we would experience rejection. Here's a spell to give you the green light or the red light.

moon phase: full moon
day: a friday
planet: venus
supplies: a new red rubber ball (a small one)

In sacred space cleanse concencrate and empower the red rubber ball. As you bounce th ball repeat the following spell:
" From ground to air From air to ground I bounce the magick Round and round Do you like me? Do you love me? I need to know the answer. Dragons eyes, and angel wings. Now I touch the fairy ring. Do you like me? Do you love me? I need to know the answer Earth and air Fire and water. My little ball goes higher, and higher. Mine is magick. Mine is power. Its time to know the answer."

Repeat the last line as you bounce ball. Keep bouncing the ball and say: "
With harm to none as I will it shall be done. May all astrological
corrospondences be correct for this working, and may this spell not reverse or place upon me any curse. SO MOTE IT BE!
"

You should receive your answer shortly. If you do not have your answer in thirty days repeat the spell.

I did this spell and the guy I liked told me to my face he liked me! Then the next day he brought me a rose and asked me out!

Recommended books (free to download):

Leo Ruickbie - Halloween Spells
Anonymous - White Magic Spells

Labels: money spell  magick theory practice  candle magick  protective worn  upset plans  wicca spiritual  symbol spell  help friend trouble  voodoos west  phases west witchcraft  rune history practices