Spell To Mend A Broken Heart


Spell To Mend A Broken Heart Cover
If you have been very disappointed, if you have broken up with a loved one and feel lonely and betrayed, Put oil of lily on a cotton ball, hold it in your hand go to a window, and look at the moon, waxing or waning. Now inhale the scent of the lily warmed by your hand and say to yourself:

I am never alone


I am surrounded by the love of the Divine Mother,

the Lady of the Woods and the Springs and the Flowers,

I am never forlorn


For I am loved by the Divine Mother

And she has already sent her blessings after me


I am never alone or forlorn

My ancestors' spirits watch over me.



Recommended books (free to download):

The Troth - Gods Of The Heaten Way A Brief Guide
Aleister Crowley - The Testament Of Magdalen Blair
Aleister Crowley - Rosa Coeli Rosa Mundi Rosa Inferni

Labels: thelema spiritual tradition  spells riches  fidelity spell  money spell  ritual viii  development practical wisdom  fidelity spell  overcome feelings  secret book  gods gods goddess  memory inquisition