Spell For Needed Changes


Spell For Needed Changes Cover
Instructions:
Sit in a quiet place that is special to you.
Hold a white or cream candle in your hands and visualize the area of your life
that this candles energy is needed in. After you light this candle the energy
will come to you.
It may come right away or when you lease expect it.
When you are ready recite the spell or use your own words of power.

"This candle I see before me, its color so bright,
Holds my needs of change in its light.
I call in the forces higher than I
To release the energy that is held inside
May it work for me in the most correct way,
Harming none and helping all as it leaves my stay.
I call on thee in perfect trust and love sending me guidance from above.
This I make happen and so be it will.
Take away this thing that brings me ill.
So mote it be. 3x3x3"

Author Unknown

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - Selected Novels
Frank Luttmer - Chelmsford Witches

Tags: moon ritual  phronesis practical wisdom  abundance money magic  issue december litha  witchcraft village writers  freya goddess of love and war  arthur books