To Maintain Unconditional Love Of Lover And Family


To Maintain Unconditional Love Of Lover And Family Cover TO MAINTAIN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF LOVER AND FAMILY




Every Full Moon light a white (blessing) and a pink (happiness) and black candle
in gratitude to the Fates. View the Moon before you light them, then say:




The kind Fates have blessed my home,
The kind Fates have blessed my heart,
The kind Fates have blessed my loved ones,
I offer thanks with a humble heart.
I thank the Goddess for my life,
I thank the Goddess for my love.
I thank the Goddess for continued blessings
already on their way.

Blessed be.

Also burn some high-quality incense, the best you have. Do this each month to
make your good fortune last.









Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

John Frederick Charles Fuller - The Star In The West A Critical Essay On The Works Of Aleister Crowley
Scott Cunningham - Cunninghams Encyclopedia Of Crystal Gem And Metal Magic
William Blake - The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell
James Hampton Belton - An Encyclopedia Of Ancient Greek And Roman Mythology