Kissing Spell


Kissing Spell Cover
Take a red color lipstick and draw a lip print on a piece of white paper , then take a red
candle and burn the paper while chanting : kiss me when we meet , Kiss me {mention
persons Full name } Greet me with your lips , and say you missed me . But most of all
kiss me . Dont forget to visualize the person you want to kiss you , and conjure love .
this is a good spell it worked for me , I even tried it on a married guy to see if it would
work well he stared at me the whole time I was by him and then when I walked away
to go to my car he followed me , and grabbed me and kissed me . I asked him why he
did that , and he said I really dont know I just had too . from this spell on I became
interested in witchcraft :) {the power is REAL ...... } if you believe ... any ??

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Kathryn Paulsen - Witches Potions And Spells
Anonymous - Hypnotism Spells

Tags: odin book myths  magi cabalists  obeahs phases witchcraft  enoch hebrew  three lives