Candle Spell To Obtain Employment


Candle Spell To Obtain Employment Cover CANDLE SPELL TO OBTAIN EMPLOYMENT


The altar should be set up as usual, with corresponding color candles and
drapery appropriate to your purpose. In addition to the two usual altar candles,
you'll need one candle (color to match purpose) anointed with money oil. It's
also helpful to burn Incense According to your purpose.

Cast your circle in whichever fashion you choose, then with Dove's Blood ink,
write your desire on a piece of blank parchment paper. Take a sharp instrument
of some kind and with it carve what you want three times simply on the candle.
Then place the parchment with your desire under the anointed, carved candle.

When you feel the time is right, say:

"Upon this candle I will write
What I receive of thee tonight
Grant what I wish you to do
I dedicate this rite to you
I trust that you will grand this boon
O lovely Goddess of the Moon
I call earth to bond my spell
Air speed its travel well
Fire give it spirit from above
Water quench my spell with love
So mote it be!"

Bind your spell, ground, and open your circle. This spell is best performed at
full moon when boons are granted. It is a pretty basic spell, but I've found
that they are the best in some cases.



Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Thomas Moore - Candle Magick For Love
Al Selden Leif - Pagan Spells Blessings Spells
Aj Drew - Wicca Spellcraft For Men