Love Poppet Reversal Spell


Love Poppet Reversal Spell Cover Love Poppet Reversal Spell

Too often I have seen Authors teach how to make Love poppets, but they forget to
teach how to reverse them. Here is a Little spell that works very well:

TO REVERSE A LOVE POPPET SPELL:

1. Light a white Candle.

2. Remove the top stitching from the puppet.

3. Speak the following spell:

"I now revoke the spell I previously spoke.
Let _______(name)___ love me no more,
but hate me not -- happily we part
our ways, keeping pleasant memories
for all days.

____(name)__ I set thee free and thus in this
I too am free, Apart now do we flee.
It is my wish, so mote it be."

4. Remove the contents of the doll, burning all.

5. Repeat spell.

6. Burn doll while repeating:

"An' it harm none, so mote it be."

7. Repeat spell.

8. It is done.

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Snorri Sturlson - The Prose Edda Ver 2
Solomonic Grimoires - Lemegeton Iv Ars Almadel
Kathryn Paulsen - Witches Potions And Spells