To Put Someone In The Sugar Bowl


To Put Someone In The Sugar Bowl Cover
You'll need something to represent her/him (a photo, a slip of paper with Their
full name, a personal item, etc...).

Take the item and place it in a bowl of sugar--you can also place it in the
sugar canister if you wish--so that the sugar completely covers it.

Say,
"About me, you will think only sweet thoughts.
About me you will only say sweet things.
As I will it, so mote it be."

Walk away from the sugar bowl, do not discuss the working with anyone, and do
not dwell on the situation. (I have found that, if I continue to focus on the
problem, the results of my spells often are hampered.)


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Picture In The House
Lokamanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak - The Arctic Home In The Vedas

Tags: spirit real miraculous  hermetic  comprising history delusion  scandinavia  sin 165 degrees  more invisible world